All search tips:
Detailed search help.
- Terms prefixed by "
+" are required, and by "
Lathyrus Astragalus returns species from both genera.
+Lathyrus +"coastal dunes" returns only those Lathyrus in coastal dunes. Note the "
+" and quotes.
- Words meant to be searched as a unit should be wrapped in quotes, e.g.,
- Word fragments must be completed with a wildcard, e.g.,
esch* hyp* for Eschscholzia hypecoides.
CNPS_LIST:"List 3" (note the field name) returns only taxa on List 3.
"List 3" by itself, matches the phrase wherever found. Browse the list of field names.
- Having trouble with a multi-word search? Try a single word, e.g.
- Want to search by habitat? Try the Checkbox and Preset search page.
- Want to search by county? Try the county index.
+DNT Jun Jul returns Del Norte taxa with those blooming both months listed first.
- Create printable reports with selected fields by using the Query Builder.
- The Plant Press reformat options offer different choices of pre-selected fields.
- Export raw data to your database, spreadsheet, or word processor, by using the CSV option in the Query Builder or the Plant Press.
- Did you know that this site is indexed by a powerful database engine? You can search by field, keyword, booleans, or regular expressions.